Patient Comforts & Technology
It doesn’t take long to observe that we use the latest and greatest tools and techniques at Reveal Dental. But to truly give you an unsurpassed experience in our Cedar Park dental office, we have to deliver top-notch dental care with some personal comforts.
Oral cancer exams: Early diagnosis is so important for all forms of cancer. We feel so strongly that we provide this service free of charge, even though most offices can charge an additional fee.
Power Whitening: Whitening is an extremely popular cosmetic procedure. This in-office tooth whitening yields dramatic results in a short time making it superior to over the counter products. Combine the bleaching gel, the energy of the activation mix, and a one-hour office visit and you will leave with a brighter, whiter smile.
Intra-oral camera: Have you ever wondered what the dentist was really seeing while looking in your mouth? We use an ultra-small digital camera connected to a TV monitor to show you the state of your teeth. It helps you understand what is really wrong, how it can be fixed, and see the results. That peace of mind is extremely important.
Digital Radiography: New systems allow taking x-rays that display on a computer monitor. Not only can you see your x-rays better but you will be exposed to 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays.
PlanScan Technology: This CAD-CAM technology allows us to fabricate and deliver life-like and strong all-porcelain crowns right in our office, and most of the time on the same day! We have invested in this system to create beautiful and naturally-fitting crowns in a manner that fits your tight schedule.
For us, cutting-edge dentistry with a focus on comfort is simply not enough. We enjoy going the extra mile to give you concierge service and spa-like amenities.
- Wi-Fi internet access means you’ll never to miss an e-mail, tweet, or Facebook post.
- Televisions in every treatment room can either “take you away” or “keep you in tune” with the real world.
- Comfortable reclining dental chairs are so cushy that many patients actually take naps.
- Personal wireless headphones help block out the world for our patients who are sound sensitive.
- Fleece blankets keep you cozy and warm during your care.
- Dark glasses nicely protect you from the glare of those bright dental lights.
- Hot towels and lip balm offered at the conclusion of the visit confirm that we provide the most comfortable dental visit available.
At Reveal Dental in Cedar Park, we are passionate about our patients, about our technology, about your comfort and about our quality. All together, it is what makes our patients smile. Whether your dental needs are simple or complex, Dr. Sura and our qualified, caring team are here to help.
Come, and enjoy dental care in a dentist office unlike anything you have ever experienced!